1. Press Menu Key > Messaging > Send Message. Or, press right on the directional pad and choose Send Message.
2. Choose an entry method by selecting "Go to Contacts", or "Multiple" for more than one address, or "New Addr" to manually enter a phone number or email address.
3. Type your message.
4. Press Send.
Follow these steps:
1. Connect the phone to your computer using the USB cable that's connected to your charger or any compatible USB cable.
2. With the memory card inserted, press Menu > Tools + Settings > Tools > Mass Storage > Connect to PC.
3. Locate the newly created drive letter on your computer.
Now you can drag and drop music files (MP3s, WAVs, etc.) onto your phone. When you're done, use your computer's controls to safely eject the drive representing your phone.
1. Press Menu Key > Tools + Settings > Settings > Location.
2. Choose OK.
3. Choose On
1. Press Menu Key > Tools + Settings > Tools > Bluetooth > On.
2. To Add a New Device, Choose "Add a New..."
3. Your phone will search for Bluetooth devices in the area. Select the device you'd like to pair with.
4. Follow the programming instructions that came with your Bluetooth device.
Before you can start using your phone, you'll have to activate your service with Virgin Mobile first.
1. From the main screen, press Activate.
2. Press Yes at the prompt and the phone will connect to the network.
3. Follow the simple prompts to complete the process.
Once you've activated your service, you'll need to program your phone.
1. Turn your phone on.
2. Dial ##VIRGIN#.
3. Press Activate Phone.
4. Select Yes when you're asked if you want to activate your phone. The phone will connect to the network.
5. Press Start at the next screen.
6. That's it. Your phone should be ready to use.
From the main screen, press up on the navigation key. Or, press Menu > My Account > Balance + Usage.
Press Menu Key > My Stuff and highlight the category of whatever you'd like to download. Then select "Get More ____"