Ovation MC760 USB Device
If your Broadband2Go USB device is displaying a message that the "Device is not Activated" and you are unable to connect to the Internet, follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Click the drop-down menu, select "Program Modem".
- At the Activation Wizard screen, verify that your Broadband2Go Account Number and MSID appear in the fields. Click Next.
- "Activation Successful" should appear. Click Finish.
- The Connection Manager software will re-set.
- The Connection Manager should now show "Ready."
- Click Connect. The Virgin Mobile My Account screen will be displayed.
- If the Virgin Mobile My Account screen is not displayed. Click Disconnect, wait 5 minutes, then click Connect.
MiFi 2200 Device
If your MiFi 2200 device is unable to connect to the Internet, and your MiFi 2200 Connection Status is showing "Virgin 1xRTT Not Activated", follow these steps to resolve the problem.
- Connect your MiFi 2200 device to your computer using your computer's Wi-Fi Manager.
- Launch an Internet browser and enter http://virginmobile.mifi.
- Click the Setup Wizard and enter your Admin Password.
- At step one of the Activation Wizard screen, select "Yes, I already have an Account Number and MSID." Click Next.
- Verify that your Account Number and MSID appear. Click Next.
- At the Change Password screen, select a new password if desired and click Next.
- Click Finish.
- A pop-up message will be displayed: "We are now attempting to connect to the internet through your MiFi device. If you see your My Account page: Congratulations, your activation was successful. If you see the 'One Last Step' screen: Something went wrong. Double-check your Account # and MSID and try activating again."
- Click OK.
- The MiFi 2200 will re-connect to your computer's Wi-Fi Manager.
- Your Internet browser will launch and display the Virgin Mobile My Account screen.
- If the Virgin Mobile My Account screen is not displayed, wait 5 minutes and complete the steps again.