Programs & Policies
Lost or Stolen Phone Replacement
If your phone is lost or stolen, Virgin Mobile's got you covered so don't panic. Take another look
around and try to find your phone. (It'll always be in the last place you look, right?)
If you still can't locate it, let us know right away and we'll suspend service to the phone. That way, once your service is suspended, no one can use up your remaining balance. We can offer you a replacement phone at a really low price and can usually have it to you in just a few days. We'll also transfer any remaining balance in your account to your replacement phone. So, no worries. Click here for details.
How else can I protect my information?
Passcodes - Customers should always use passcodes to lock their phones and make it
harder for the phone to be accessible if lost or stolen.
- To find out how to set a passcode on your device find your device User Guide at http://www.virginmobileusa.com/phone-manuals-guides . This will give you instructions if your device is capable of setting a passcode
Protection Applications -
Gadget Guardian™ powered by Lookout
- For more information, visit http://www.myphoneguardian.com/virginmobile
Lookout Mobile Security
- For more information, visit: https://www.lookout.com
Lookout Mobile Security: Plan B
- Get more information. (https://blog.lookout.com/blog/2011/02/23/planb/)
- Additional products are available in the Android, Blackberry and Apple marketplace.
- Gadget Guardian™ powered by Lookout